The Catacomb Society is an extra special, membership based group, eligible for the rarest of the rare beers we produce. The 2016 Catacomb Society member benefits are:
- 6 – 750 ML exclusive Catacomb Society beers – all of these beers will be barrel aged with differing degrees of barrel character, and a variety of sour and non-sour offerings.
- 2016 Membership/Proxy Card
- 1 – Catacomb Society exclusive stemware glass
- 1 – Catacomb Society exclusive article of clothing
- 10% off merchandise in the taproom
- First right of refusal for 2017 membership
- Invitation to attend Catacomb Society annual membership party after the conclusion of the sixth Catacomb Society beer release
Below is a list of the anticipated beers for 2016. Some are still “To Be Determined” as making sour and barrel aged beer is an art and our creativity is ever-changing, just like the seasons and seasonally available fruit and spices.
- Barrel Aged, Barrel Fermented Cherry Sour
- Barrel Aged, Barrel Fermented Apricot Sour
- Barrel Aged, Barrel Fermented Blonde Whiskey Sour
- Barrel Aged Cherry Bitters French Saison with Sour Cherries
- Tequila Barrel Aged Stout
- Barrel Aged Imperial Porter
Catacomb Society beers are membership exclusive offerings, and will not be sold outside of the membership or available outside of the membership (except for the odd keg or two for special occasions).
Cost: $160 plus tax
Individuals may elect to purchase multiple memberships, and will be allocated bottles accordingly . Members can elect a proxy to pick up their bottles at the time of membership purchase. Membership can be purchased online, or in person in the Wiley Roots Taproom starting January 1, 2016, and through April 1, 2016. A variety of styles will be featured in the society. Members will be notified via email of an upcoming beer release. Members will have until January 31, 2017, to pick up all of their bottles from the 2016 membership year. On February 1, 2017, the 2016 bottles will be available for sale to 2017 Catacomb Society members. The Member/proxy must present their membership/proxy card and government issued identification to pick up bottles. Members will have from December 1, 2016, through December 31, 2016, to renew their membership. On January 1, 2017, membership will reopen to the general public. Catacomb Society beers will only be sold through the program and will not be available in the taproom or in retail locations.
DISCLAIMER: Wiley Roots Catacomb Society Memberships are open to USA residents over the age of 21 only. If you reside outside of Colorado and decide to purchase a membership a proxy must be identified and is responsible for picking up your bottles. We are unable to ship beer through FedEx, UPS, and USPS.